We act as independent experts in civil, criminal, employment and contested administrative proceedings, giving our opinions as evidence either to the parties in the proceedings or as requested by the court.
Our work is developed over 4 phases:
- Interview with company managers and their legal advisers.
- Analysis of the accounting, financial and management documentation held by the company, or by public information sources.
- Identification and study of all accounting, financial and auditing regulations.
02. PREPARATION OF THE REPORT
- We include the information used, the investigations made, the working hypotheses formulated, all of which is used to issue the conclusions reached during our work.
03. PREPARATION OF THE RATIFICATION
- Provision of the most significant arguments based on our expert opinion, as well as possible scenarios the opposing party might formulate in relation to the report.
- Establishing of strategies for cross-examination, where appropriate.
- We provide a fluid, concise, precise and irrefutable ratification of our expert opinion during the hearings.